Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity to join a growing & friendly PR team in their next steps. Do you have an eye for design and have some experience with WordPress? If so, this is the role for you.
You will support directly to the managers of the business and will work closely with the whole team in a close-knit environment with a strong working team. The company work closely with their customers and help them to develop their business as a whole whilst developing their own. The day to day duties will include various website development tasks including:
• Alterations on customer’s websites, including blog uploads.
• Content changes and management
• The development of the current websites, keeping them up to date
As well as website duties, you will also undertake various social media tasks for both the employer themselves and customers of the employer:
• Blogging including the writing of a blog and the upload on various social media platforms
• Up to date tweets on what is happening within the company
• Mailshot campaigns, both for lead generation and to current customers of the business using Mailchimp.
Full training and support will be given on the above throughout the apprenticeship
Working WeekMonday – Friday 10:00am – 5:00pm 35 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe right candidate must have the following skills:
• Must be computer literate and be able to use both word & excel.
• Excellent customer service skills and experience when communicating with customers.
• Must have social media experience and knowledge with various platforms
Personal Qualities• Positive mental attitude and to be motivated to succeed.
• Must be enthusiastic when it comes to work and to do everything to make themselves successful within the job role.
• A bubbly personality.
Future ProspectsPotential full time employment for the right candidate.
• Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)