Job DescriptionAs a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will provide consistent, helpful and enthusiastic approach to fellow colleagues as well as clients, making sure they're briefed as much as possible reporting back to your line manager with updates on tasks you are given. Taking briefs on a daily basis is a large part of the process and you'll be communicating m
|We’re looking for the right person with the right skills to nurture, to manage multiple tasks whilst keeping up to date in the digital world yourself in your own time where needed to get up to speed. You must have a passion for all things Digital and Social, to organise and have the ability to see things through and push yourself and offer ideas or different approaches to a challenge.
Working alongside the Marketing Team to plan and execute online campaigns for the company’s main brand, and client brands.
● Producing engaging content
● Assisting with general junior SEO & PPC tasks to begin with but have desire to take on more senior tasks.
● Responsible for creating, curating and posting content on social media accounts.
● Responding to messages received by social media accounts in a timely and appropriate manner.
● Maintain the company website content and customer login requests
● Administration and content of the in-house product brand and PR
● Research and keep up to date with latest market trends to better our competitors
● Maintaining the email calendar including the scheduling and implementation of all email tasks in line with the marketing plans given to you
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsAbility to work effectively as both part of a team and as an individual, respond positively to the demands of a varied workload
● Digital Marketing Skills or appreciation
● Website management experience
● High levels of personal motivation and organisational skills
Personal QualitiesAn enthusiastic individual with:
• Sense of maturity
• Get up & go
• Motivated approach
• Good sense of urgency
• Flexible approach to work, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
• Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record, Ability to work on own initiative, when required
Future ProspectsProgression opportunities for the right candidates – they are looking for someone who wants to remain with them.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Peterborough for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.