Job DescriptionAre you passionate about digital marketing? Do love blogging? Web development? Photoshopping and image manipulation? This exciting digital marketing apprenticeship with Brooklyn Trading Company awaits
Key Responsibilities include:
• Create engaging product descriptions and meta information following company guidelines.
• Assist the Senior Marketing Executive with Marketing Campaigns across various channels.
• Creating digital media for web and social.
• Create engaging content including blog posts
• Answering customer service queries Monitoring reviews and publishing relevant content.
• General admin duties Identifying and optimising opportunities through social media
• Gathering market intelligence and research
• Engaging with advocates and key stakeholders
• Discovering new ideas to increase revenue and product performance
• Designing for digital media Assisting in the development of a DIY blog
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of written and spoken
- English Willingness to learn with drive and ambition
- Adobe Photoshop / In design / Illustrator
- Passion and skill for writing
- Knowledge of SEO Knowledge of Magento
- Creative in written and visual content
- Determined to succeed in digital marketing
- Passionate with ideas and how to communicate them
Future ProspectsOn completion of your apprenticeship will have the opportunity to progress into a full time marketing role with Brookyln trading company
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Manchester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.