Job DescriptionAre you passionate about digital marketing? Do you enjoy optimising websites and producing engaging content across social media platforms? A leading events management company awaits.
§ Event photography and picture editing
§ Discovering new ideas for consideration
§ Online product maintenance including prices, image alterations and various necessary changes to ensure full compliance with all selling channel
§ Creating event descriptions and help bring each item to life
§ Working with software providers to develop new features on each of the selling channels
§ Sales figure reports and other business reports to be generated and analysed
§ Creating and editing content on the company website
§ Gaining a level of understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and pay-per-click and learning how these can work together
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Creative skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Hard Working
Future ProspectsOpportunity to progress into a full time marketing position with the company.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Manchester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.