Job DescriptionAre you passionate about digital marketing and web development? This exciting apprenticeship with a leading lighting company in Sale awaits.
|During this apprenticeship you will develop the following skills
· Updating web porthole by using HTML
· Managing e-commerce platforms such as Ebay
· Using adwords and SEO to move sales items and company website up google searches.
· Growing online presence of company by creating engaging social media content
· Producing e marketing campaigns and mailshots
· Contributing to the development of the company website
· Managing online sales
· General office duties when required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • High standard of written English
- • Knowledge of ebay portholes (desirable but not essential)
- • Photoshop and picture editing skills
- • An understanding of html and coding to develop websites.
- • Eager to succeed in marketing
- • Passionate about social media
- • Creative in web design
Future ProspectsOn completion of the apprenticeship you can progress to a full time marketing position within the company
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Manchesterfor around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.