Job DescriptionBased in SUM.Agency’s head office in Manvers, Rotherham, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our fast-growing team. You will be tasked with creating and delivering highly effective, engaging marketing campaigns to increase inbound leads, sales and general opportunities for our customers.
|Your past experience will likely involve delivering successful digital marketing across multiple social channels within a marketing agency, or client-side in an in-house role.
· Website – Lead digital marketing operations including strategy development and implementation
· Google Analytics – Reporting, analysing and interpreting statistical web data
· SEO – Developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to websites, identifying, implementing and evaluating content, promotion, engagement and conversion strategies to maximise growth
· PPC – Initiating and monitoring sponsored online advertising to appear alongside organic results. Analyse key metrics and tweak strategies as needed.
· Google Shopping & Remarketing – Using AdWords & Merchant Center to create multiple campaigns to maximise clicks and conversions
· Social Media – Managing all social media accounts and social paid ads
· PR – Managing PR and Media relations, contacting influencers alongside our chosen partners
· E-Newsletters – Managing HTML newsletter campaigns
· Blog – Managing and writing content for blog/news feeds
· Campaign Reporting – Providing monthly, quarterly and annual report on all campaigns, delivering these to customers and implementing/upselling new products and services in a proactive manner
Working WeekWorking hours Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data to improve and drive business performance
- • Up to date knowledge of the most effective digital marketing tools
- • Knowledge of Google Analytics – using segments, custom reports and attribution modelling
- • Understanding of best practice search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques
- • Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- • Attention to detail
- • Comfortable working within a team
Future ProspectsFor the right candidate there will be the opportunity to progress within the company and the possibility of a full-time position following your apprenticeship. There is also the option to progress onto a Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Sheffield for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.