Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for social media? Are you a hardworking, determined and motivated individual? Is an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing what you are looking for? If so, this could be the apprenticeship for you.
Duties you will be involved in but not limited to:
• Understand and manage the companies social media activity to help generate brand awareness and commercial opportunities
• Write and post blogs as well as other written forms of media as required
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Online Reputation Management (ORM)
• Administrative tasks as required Due to the location of the employers office, it would be advantageous if you have your own means of transport
Working WeekMonday to Friday Shifts TBC 30 hours pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good communication skills
- A strong passion for IT
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent time management
- Good understanding of social media
- Working within deadlines
- Prioritizing work load
- Eager to learn
- Social media aware
- Good written communicators
- MOST of all passionate about online media and social
Future ProspectsCareer progression for the right candidate and potential progression onto level 4.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Cambridge for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.