Job DescriptionThis is an amazing opportunity for a passionate, talented and hard-working individual to unleash their creative flare and be part of our dedicated and enthusiastic studio team. We will require the candidate to want to learn other aspects of the business also including our state of the art digital press.
|This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate, talented and hard-working designer to unleash their creative flare and be part of our dedicated and enthusiastic team, using the latest industry software’s.
The role will include creating eye-catching designs, rich marketing materials for print, engaging social media content and lots more.
Duties to include:
· Create exciting designs for print
· Working within a young team
· To create materials for print use
· Creating engaging social media content and imagery for this
· Use of Design software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects ect.
· Some video editing skills would be useful to record and edit videos for the company.
You would mainly work on a particular type of press, but you would train in a variety of printing techniques.
On the large press, you will work as part of a team
· Full training will be given
· Do not contact the employer as this will make your application unsuccessful, if you have any questions contact 3aaa Norwich.
· This vacancy may close early if a suitable candidate is sought before the closing date.
Working Week40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm Possibly on shift system which could include nights. Overtime is often available.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Creative flair
• Originality and strong visual sense
• Good computer skills
• Strong knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Personal Qualities• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
• Highly organised
Future ProspectsPossible progression onto level 4 for the right candidate and the potential of a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)