Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic position for an individual looking to get into Digital Marketing, this would be a great opportunity to learn more about digital marketing and work within a well-established team.
Aim of the role
To propel the Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust employer brand. To create awareness around the employer brand by attracting and sourcing candidates using online marketing tactics.
• Assisting the lead employer brand team
• Researching and creating content for social media recruitment marketing
• Monitoring communities
• General duties
• Be a strong employer brand ambassador
Activities to include
• Planning content to use on social media
• Creating graphics
• Creating videos
• Community management
• Managing social media platforms
• Writing news posts
• Interviewing for news slots
• Researching & scheduling
• Hitting targets
• Monitoring and measuring
• Live tweeting at recruitment events
The majority of the work will be office based. Time will also be spent in other departments when obtaining content. Time will also be spent away from the base at recruitment days.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • The ability to use different social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- • The ability to write and edit copy.
- • The ability to research fast.
- • Computer literate.
- • Organised.
- • Skills in photography and video.
- • Video editing skills.
- • Photoshop skills.
- The ability to be creative and share ideas which will help the NSFT employer brand.
- The ability to communicate with team members and other colleagues well. To be able to communicate the employer brand message positively and encourage new employer brand ambassadors. Communication will always be polite, engaging, knowledgeable of the employer brand and discreet where appropriate.
Future ProspectsThe potential exists for this role to develop into a permanent position with progression to Level 4 for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Norwich for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.