Job DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking digital marketing agency, who are willing to fully support their apprentice through their apprenticeship journey! The candidate will gain significant exposure to all things ‘Digital Marketing’ and will grow within this business!
IT Genetics are seeking a reliable, punctual individual with a positive attitude towards working.
Responsibilities will include;
• Responding to Emails and Messages Online
• Note taking and writing up
• Getting involved with customers, some project work relating to copy writing for outputs such as websites, social media, blogs and even printed material
• Small amounts of design work
• Opportunity to be involved in sales meetings
• Search Engine Optimisation
• Web development using the content management system
• Employer Preference – a candidate with their own transport and who lives within a 20 mile radius.
Do not contact the employer directly as this will result in your application being rejected, all applications must go through 3aaa.
Full training will be delivered as required and please note that if a suitable candidate is found the vacancy may close early.
Working WeekMonday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm (1 hour for lunch)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Needs to be proficient using MS Office
- • Some working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- • Polite/courteous
- • Relationship/rapport building
- • Demonstrate a proactive “can do” approach
- • Have drive, enthusiasm and a keenness to achieve
- • Approachable/flexible attitude
- • Responsive to and able to embrace challenges
- • Good Organisational skills
Future ProspectsThe potential exists for this role to develop into a full time position for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Cambridge for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.