Job DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to pursue a career in the digital and search marketing industry focusing on ‘paid search’ mainly Google AdWords (PPC). Full in-house will be provided by our management team and online training will be provided by Google
We’re looking for an Digital Marketing Apprentice.
Your role will be to support the existing operations of this team which currently delivers a range of PPC services to our clients including:
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Contextual Advertising
- Product Listing Advertising
Our portfolio of clients range from European brands to local business although our core focus is large ecommerce websites with high turnovers
This will suite an ‘analytical’ and ‘data driven’ individual with an attention for detail and facts. You will ideally have experience of working with computers and the internet and will have a genuine interest and knowledge in this sector
- Keyword research
- Market & competitor research
- Data analysis
- PPC campaign creation
- PPC campaign management
- Budgetary control
- Report compilation
- Client liaison where necessary
- Liaise with heads of department to communicate project status
- Time & project management
- Internal CRM system usage and activity/task tracking
• Adherence to company policies and procedures
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• A basic understanding of ‘paid search’ would be extremely advantageous.
• You will be IT literate and will be able to demonstrate the proficient use of PC & the internet.
• You will be a good communicator both verbally and written and will have at least a C in both English & Maths GCSE, ideally extremely good with data, figures, and maths.
Personal QualitiesYou will be an organised, enthusiastic, hardworking, punctual, willing to learn and an ambitious individual with excellent interpersonal skills who can add value to our business and someone who wants to be part of our continued growth and success.
Future ProspectsOver 90% of 3aaa apprentices will either go onto full time employment or start a foundation degree
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)