Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in digital marketing, working for a well-established online retail company in Bulwell, Nottingham. The ideal candidate will support all aspects of the business, from adding new products to our ecommerce platforms and processing online orders for delivery.
As the Digital Marketing & Social Media Apprentice you will be working and completing a range of tasks:
• Increase sales & client base through social media platforms such as Facebook & Twitter
• Support & delivering digital marketing campaigns
• Engaging and maintaining a high level of customer service with existing customers and future customers through our ecommerce websites/platforms, email and telephone
• Adding/editing products within our websites/ecommerce platforms utilising SEO and digital marketing campaigns to increase online presence and boost sales
• Assisting other team members with their days to day activities as and when necessary
• Monitoring of website/ecommerce platforms, using software programme to analyse sales and views
• Maintaining high standards of work, organisation and house-keeping across all site areas
• Suggesting and presenting new ideas or strategies where appropriate
The business is situated near Moor Bridge tram stop, and is only a 3 minute walk away. It is also situated near a bus-stop, which a 1 minute walk away and this stop is a major part of most bus routes from the city and beyond. Free car-parking is also available too.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Customer service & basic IT skills
- • Sound knowledge of all common social media platforms
- • Creative and passionate nature
- • Able to work independently
- • Able and happy to assist others with their daily tasks with a positive attitude
- • Confident
- • Enthusiastic
- • Creative
- • Communication
- • Outgoing
Future ProspectsTo progress in the future of the company
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.