Job DescriptionPassionate about digital marketing? Have the ability to create engaging content? This digital marketing apprenticeship with a top Manchester Accounting company awaits.
|What you’ll be doing:|
· Creating engaging content across the company’s social media platforms and blogs
· Managing the company’s social media marketing
· Having an input into the company website
· Managing E shot campaings
· Market research
· Involved with creative design and editing – creating brochures, marketing copy, etc.
· Managing a marketing budget
· Reporting to a manager and handling responsibility
· Assisting with basic admin duties of the business
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Passionate about being in the digital industry
• Ability to be creative and produce engaging content
• Strong English and creative writing skills
Personal Qualities• Looking to progress within a growing business
• You would like to work in a professional services environment
• You can use your own initiative
• You have strong organisational skills
Future ProspectsProgression to a full time role within the business and an opportunity to complete a level 4 in digital marketing.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.