Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity for a passionate individual looking to work for a family run business which is expanding into other sectors.
A great opportunity for anyone who has a passion to learn and progress in digital marketing.
Your duties include:-
– Keep up-to-date with the website and add contents
– Create campaigns on all social media platforms
– Google index / webmaster
– Email campaigns
– Answering phones
– Keeping up to date with the web bookings
Working WeekTuesday – Friday 10 am – 5.00pm Saturday – 12pm – 6pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate and knowledge of how digital marketing works
Effective team player and outgoing.
Able to deal with challenging situations
Personal QualitiesPositive attitude
Willing to learn
Future ProspectsPossibility to progress within the business.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Liverpool for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.