Job DescriptionWorking alongside the COO, you will be helping to spearhead marketing campaigns to help promote and support the business going forward.
Using marketing techniques combined with data analysis to do more with less and achieve amazing results in growing all aspects of core deliverables. You will run experiments, and look for creative ways to engage our audience, are you ready for an amazing challenge?
This role will setup your career as a digital marketer and a social media guru.
Main Duties to include:
• Creating Email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp
• Promoting the business through various Social Media channels, E.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
• Creating Digital Content for the website and taking ownership of material created
• Inputting of customer data on to in-house software
There is also a lunch allowance every day for the right candidate!
Working WeekMonday to Thursday 9 – 5:30 Friday 9 – 5
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer literate
- Customer service skills
- Positive Attitude
Future ProspectsProgression on to Level 4 for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Watford for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.