Job DescriptionWorking for the Xpediator Plc Group’s central marketing department you will play a key role in providing marketing support across all the Group’s divisions and will be actively involved in execution of the following digital marketing activities found in the full job description below.
• Blog and newsletter content creation
• Website management and content updates
• Creation of sales concepts and content for email marketing campaign
• Social media account management
• Creation of posts content and imagery for Group’s social media channels
• Formulation of monthly reports on marketing activity performance
• SEO/PPC campaign development
• Display advertising campaign development
• Research and statistical analysis
Working WeekMonday to Friday (8:30 – 5:30) – 1-hour lunch, 35 hours a week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Ideally proficient in using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good written English
- Must have the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment working to deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience of self-motivation and working in a team
- Enthusiastic towards learning
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate or progression onto a higher apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.