Job DescriptionDo you want to work within an expanding online retailer based in the heart of Hammersmith? A fantastic role has become available for someone who is looking to break into the digital marketing industry.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a hard-working, digital savvy individual looking to progress into the fashion industry.
You will look after various roles within the fashion business and the day-today digital duties. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the latest fashion trends, Google Analytics and the ability to maintain the website.
Maintaining all e-commerce platforms that include eBay and amazon
Create master listings for e-commerce channels
Creating bar codes for E-commerce marketplace
Pay per click support
Analysing marketing performance data through website
Working WeekMonday – Friday 10.00am to 5.30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Fashion knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of Google Analytics and PPC
- Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated, proactive dynamic
- Knowledge of e-commerce channels
Future ProspectsPermanent role for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.