Job DescriptionThe Digital Marketing Assistant is responsible for project-managing, implementing, updating content on all our social media platforms; this includes work on SEO, SEM and Online advertising through google and Facebook. You will also be involved in content writing for our website PillDoctor.co.uk & KwikMeds.co.uk.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Regular social Media updates, preferably daily.
• Analysing data on our advertising platforms
• Implementing simple SEO and SEM strategies
• KPI to spot areas of improvement in the digital marketing strategies
• General Administration
• Answering the telephone
• Assisting all members of staff
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
Future ProspectsPotential permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.