Job DescriptionSocial Roots are looking to expend their small friendly team to accommodate the demands of their customers. They are looking for a young enthusiastic individual with a natural flare and passion for working within the Social Media/Marketing sector.
|My client is looking for someone who is very passionate about graphic design, photography and videography, and is ready for a full-time apprenticeship position to expand and develop on these skills, alongside gaining a sector specific qualification.|
The role will entail numerous duties and no two days will be the same. Working within a close knit small team/business means you will need to be adaptable and flexible to help where needed in demanding periods.
Your key purpose will be to drive the business and their clients forward, done through the utilisation of Social Media and key Marketing strategies alike.
The ideal candidate needs to be confident and not scared to step out their comfort zone in order to learn new skills. They need to be able to integrate within a team and work alongside social media managers to achieve results.
Additional training will be available throughout their apprenticeship.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Skills and experience in Design software.
• Interest and experience in Photography and photograph editing.
• Social Media / marketing knowledge and interest.
Personal Qualities• Confident and outgoing
• Driven and passionate
• Mature and forward thinking.
Future ProspectsFuture opportunities to progress within the business are available to those who prove themselves a worthy team member.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Derby for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.