Job DescriptionYou should will have a keen interest in marketing: from web content to digital advertising and social media is essential, as is attention to detail and a drive for quality. The Marketing Apprentice will support the sales team by delivering ongoing marketing activities and planned campaigns across all relevant channels.
Website: Keep the Romstor websites up-to-date, look for ways to improve SEO
• Social Media: Assist with social media marketing and social listening as required • Digital Advertising and PPC: Assist in deploying, monitoring and optimising paid advertising
• Direct email: Assist in deploying regular and adhoc email newsletters
• Monitoring and analysing analytics: Critically assess results using analytics tools • Marketing Plan: Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Able to use your own initiative
Future ProspectsPotential permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.