Job DescriptionAssisting the Digital Marketing team using our own Content Management Systems to update client content and Data on our websites.
|· Data Entry via our sites CMS System|
· Content creation using company websites
· Updating current adverts with new content
· Keyword development for SEO
· Backlink building for Adverts
· Advert Setup, including company bio, logos and address data
· Basic image editing
· Liaising with the Sales Team
· Occasional Phone work with Customers
· Liaising with Customers via Email
Working WeekMonday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm / Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe suitable candidate will require good English (Written & Verbal) and will need to be competent with a computer and familiar with Microsoft Office. We will provide training for any addition software.
Personal QualitiesThe candidate should be friendly and approachable as they will be a key member of a team. They must also be confident and happy to work on their own initiative.
Future ProspectsThis position will allow the right applicant to learn many aspects of content management and data creation. The candidate will learn a large amount about website development and online SEO which can lead to a variety of positions. This position will also allow the candidate to work within a team and liaise with clients on the phone to improve their confidence and customer service skills.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)