Job DescriptionWorking within our tight-knight team, you’ll become a crucial member of Fu-ture Proof Films, creating visual content for our internal and external market-ing campaigns and assisting us on shoots and projects outside of the office. A passion for visual content (with emphasis on video) is vital for this role.
Whilst you’ll primarily be creating content for, and assisting us with, internal and external marketing campaigns, you’ll also have the opportunities to come on shoots with us and create video content for a range of clients.
Your overall duties will be (but aren’t limited to):
• Creating visual content for campaigns. Such as GIFs, still images, cut-downs and infographics
• Assisting with the planning, creating and implementing social media marketing campaigns
• Assisting with the planning, creating and implementing email market-ing campaigns
• Creating blog posts
• Working on shoots in a variety of roles
• Assisting with post-production on projects from creating select reels through to crafting full edits
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (Occasionally, there may be shoots or projects that are outside of these hours. In which case, time off in lieu will be offered).
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Great eye for detail
- • Confident copywriter and communicator
- • Graphics experience/visually focused
- • IT literate
- • Great team player
- • Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- • Knowledge of cameras and filming techniques
- • Genuine passion for video production and visual media
- • Creative
- • Reliable
- • Self-motivated
- • Quick learner
Future ProspectsFull time role and further training for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.