Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity to work for an established Veterinary Pharmaceutical company based in York. This new position is to support and assist the Marketing team in the maintenance and development of all digital platforms.
This exciting new opportunity at Animalcare will work within our busy marketing team and will have the following key responsibilities –
- Collect, input, edit and create content for all Animalcare digital platforms
- idENTICHIP & Animalcare social media platforms
- idENTICHIP website (B2C)
- Animalcare Ltd website (B2B)
- Animalcare Group website (B2B)
- Facilitate data collection and content generation by liaising with internal teams and stakeholders
- Support all digital marketing campaigns, whilst aligning off-line and on-line marketing
- Through the use of social media, develop our Anibase (idENTICHIP) & Animalcare community
- Support our existing e-commerce and App development projects
- Explore our existing mobile platforms and review how we could improve and tailor the customer journey
- Review and improve our SEO and ranking, through improve digital structure, page titles, landing pages and content
- Create, interpret and analyse statistical data from all digital platforms in order to measure ROI and support development plans
- Be the “Go To” person for Animalcare digital platforms
- Work within existing promotional sign off processes for all digital platform changes
- Undertake additional tasks as defined by the Line Manager and/or the Management team
The successful candidate will gain a broad understanding of the daily activities and challenges within a busy, mixed product, marketing team. They will see how marketing activities support our sales strategies, whilst understanding how marketers support current sales and profit budgets alongside building the foundations of future strategies. As a fully-fledged member of the marketing team they will also gain insight into the importance of cross functional working, team support, developing their commercial acumen and be able to input into our project plan for our next financial year.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsWe require an individual with strong IT skills, including web development and a robust understanding of social media platforms. A team player, who is able to work cross functionally, is creative, has an eye for detail and can demonstrate a “can do, will do” attitude. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential, as well as solid planning and organisational skills.
Personal QualitiesTeam player, “can-do, will do” attitude, flexible, creative, self-motivated
Future ProspectsWe anticipate that this role will be become a permanent position within our marketing department and we would support the candidate through their Level 4 Apprenticeship following the first 12 months of the apprenticeship.
• Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing