Job DescriptionAre you looking to join a fast paced, professional team to help build up their media presence?! HI-Q (Express Fit Auto Centres) in Ludlow are looking for the next Marketing GENIUS to join their team. Carry on reading to find out more…
● Managing commercial Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Pinterest Pages.
● Delivering campaigns on time and to the budget.
● Social Media Marketing
● Execute strong communication skills both over the phone and in person.
● Ability to self-motivate and work alongside the team
● Good email and phone manner.
● Social media advertising.
○ Facebook Ad Platform & Instagram Ad’s
● Online marketing including SEO, PPC and Email Marketing.
● Develop knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Website Admin systems (e.g. WordPress).
● Aid in traditional marketing, including print and direct.
● Develop Skills in presenting works to clients and develop presentation skills.
● Develop awareness of client priorities and the ability to craft solutions to suit those requirements.
● Develop familiarity with Video and Photography and the importance of video within social media.
● Create effective visual content via Video and Photography
● Develop ability to write content and to identify what makes content successful across a range of industries.
● Develop organisational skills.
● Developing strategy, alongside the team
● Develop brand awareness and consideration for client brands/services/products/solutions
● Develop skills in producing original content and strategies to maximising brand engagement online.
● Communicate with Win Media clients effectively and independently.
● Reporting on client social media campaigns
● Updates clients on campaigns and act as a points of contact.
● General Administration tasks
● Administration and studio upkeep support
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- Experience of designing and developing websites in WordPress or similar.
- Fluent in HTML & CSS (must be able to code websites).
- Good understanding of domains and hosting.
- Basic knowledge of SEO / AdWords.
- Be able to fix cross‐browser compatibility issues.
Personal Qualities- Good communication skills and people skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Have an outstanding attention to detail.
Future ProspectsFull time role upon successful completion of apprenticeship
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Worcester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.