Job DescriptionPetrol Prices is an exciting company on the brink of expansion. They are looking to grow their team and are now looking for a Digital Marketing & Commercial Apprentice to help them grow their business. If you want a varied role that will allow self-progression, then apply now!
|The Digital Marketing & Commercial Apprentice will support the Managing Director to deliver a series of marketing campaigns and will involve liaising with commercial partners from big brands.|
The duties that will be fundamental to the role include:
· Helping to support the testing of new developments
· Creating graphic design briefs for campaigns
· Sourcing assets from partners for marketing campaigns
· Liaising with commercial partners
· Handling tracking and reporting queries
· Working with CRM platform partners
· Delivering other digital marketing campaigns
· Admin support for the office
This is a growing role, where duties will expand as the company go through their relaunch and expansion.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsGood eye for detail
Strong creative flair and knowledge of design software
Understanding of Digital Marketing Campaigns
Personal QualitiesPositive thinking and attitude
Strong team spirit and skills
Future ProspectsProgression to level 4 or full time role for the right candidate.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)