Job DescriptionOur company is an exciting company on the brink of expansion. They are looking to grow their team and are now looking for a Digital Marketing & Commercial Apprentice to help them grow their business.
The Digital Marketing & Commercial Apprentice will support the Managing Director to deliver a series of marketing campaigns and will involve liaising with commercial partners from big brands.
The duties that will be fundamental to the role include:
- Helping to support the testing of new developments
- Creating graphic design briefs for campaigns
- Sourcing assets from partners for marketing campaigns
- Liaising with commercial partners
- Handling tracking and reporting queries
- Working with CRM platform partners
- Delivering other digital marketing campaigns
- Admin support for the office
This is a growing role, where duties will expand as the company go through their relaunch and expansion.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Strong skills in Microsoft Office
• Good customer service skills
Personal Qualities• Desire to learn
• Passionate about digital marketing
• Able to work in a small team environment in a varied role
• Good communication skills
Future ProspectsProgression to level 4 or full time role for the right candidate
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)