Job DescriptionAre you a creative individual looking for a career in digital marketing? This is a very exciting opportunity to be involved in a well-established, reputable and independent business, with a future career prospect in digital media.
• The Digital Marketing Apprentice’s role will be to identify online target markets for specific social media campaigns, and plan, set-up and manage the activity through to completion, using bespoke social media marketing software. The person will also play a role in publishing content online using the WordPress platform.
• Participating in and planning digital content on social media platforms and engaging with users.
• Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and clicks using Bitly and Google Analytics.
• Building a community and utilising data effectively on social media.
• Contributing to the development and growth of our digital channels for user engagement.
• Success in this role is achieved by managing campaigns closely, being very well organised with a logical mindset and excellent problem-solving skills.
• You will mainly be managing in-house campaigns or campaigns for clients.
• Duties will also include using the company CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
• Other ad-hoc duties.
Full training will be delivered as required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Previous experience using multiple social media sites such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram will be an advantage.
- • Good knowledge social media platforms.
- • Good customer service skills.
- • Experience using Microsoft packages, specifically XL.
- • The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be an analytical person, good at problem solving, with excellent attention to detail.
- • You must be enthusiastic, confident, and happy to easily fit into a team of approx 12 people.
- • Positive attitude and willing to learn
Future ProspectsThe potential exists for this role to develop into a full-time position for the right candidate.
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Norwich for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.