Job DescriptionThe employer is looking for an enthusiastic, driven and motivated young individual ready and able to get stuck in helping out with various marketing strategies and online marketing promotions, to help grow the business through growing their online presence within this new exciting business.
• Liaise with customers, suppliers and couriers to ensure full customer satisfaction.
• Help to monitor and maintain the company’s Social Media platforms.
• Provide excellent customer service by communicating with customers on the telephone, online chat, email and social media channels.
• Processing orders and seeing them through from order to delivery.
• Maintain and update records, databases and stock lists to ensure systems are running smoothly.
• Help maintain our online assets, websites and social media channels.
• Supply creative input on the company’s projects.
• Have ad-hoc administration duties in line with the company’s requirements.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills-Good organisational skills.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Personal QualitiesWe are looking for an individual who is a real team player. We are expecting a positive and enthusiastic approach and someone who is self motivated and keen to learn with a creative flare. We are looking for someone who will go that ‘extra mile’ in effort and who can be relied upon to help the team develop and increase sales, in return the successful candidate will become part of a fast-growing business with core principles of looking after its team members well. There will be incentives for the successful candidate along the way. The future growth of any organization now is through social media and PGE intends to be at the cutting edge of any new developments in this field. As part of the team building and team spirit, members will be expected to take part in activities, social events and have a desire to help others. This is part of the PGE philosophy which can be found explained in more detail on the Phoenix Global Enterprises web site. PGE is happy to receive interested party enquiries if candidates require further information.
Future ProspectsThe employer is willing to progress anyone onto level 4, and possibly full time progression, for anyone that shows the capabilities and enthusiasm for the role.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)