Job DescriptionDo you have a creative flare with a passion for design and customer service? If the answer to this is yes then look no further! This is an amazing opportunity to start your career with a new and growing marketing company as their Digital Marketing Design Apprentice. Don’t delay, apply today!
• Undertake Graphic Design to assist with ongoing projects.
• Assist with managing and maintaining clients Social Media Accounts.
• Provide Creative Website Content.
• Assist with maintaining company Website.
• Create and design Newsletters.
• Sourcing and purchasing marketing materials for clients.
• Assist with client Marketing project.
• Creating exciting visual and written content for all channels.
• Daily management of social channels – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, G+ and more.
• Increase customer loyalty and affinity through social media.
• Provide amazing customer service.
• Liaison with network of designers, printers and creative associates.
• Assisting with the design of online and printed artwork.
• Contributing to the company’s content marketing efforts by creating and promoting interesting and relevant blog posts.
• Creating email and SMS campaigns.
• Creating social media campaigns.
• Assisting with event co-ordination and promotion.
• Ensuring brand consistency across all marketing activities.
• Measuring the results of campaigns using analytical platforms including Google Analytics.
• Updating the computer system.
• Administration support for the business.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Interested in Graphic Design
- • Creative
- • Eye for Detail
- • Able to work to Deadlines
- • Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- • Take pride in your work
- • Creative writing
- • Self Motivated
- • Effective Communication Skills
- • Good Team Player
- • Punctual
- • Enthusiastic
Future ProspectsPermanent position for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Newcastle for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.