Job DescriptionThis is a desk-based role within the Marketing Team. It’s suitable for an individual looking to develop their skills in design, copywriting and digital marketing.
|You’ll report to the Managing Editor and work closely with the Content Marketing Executive, playing a part in the wider marketing team. You’ll design assets, graphics and documents that will be used across a wide range of exciting editorial and marketing campaigns.|
You’ll also be keen to develop your WordPress/website design skills and learn how to create landing pages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to become join a rapidly growing technology company.
● Adhering to the company’s brand guidelines in the creation of assets for use across campaigns such as social media, blog posts, webinars, white papers etc.
● Updating the website — use of WordPress in the creation of landing pages for events
● Supporting the delivery of the company’s digital marketing plans
● Contributing ideas for future marketing campaigns
Do not contact the employer directly as this will result in your application being rejected, all applications must go through 3aaa.
Full training will be delivered as required and please note that if a suitable candidate is found the vacancy may close early.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (flexibility on hours)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• You have an awareness of the fundamentals of branding
• You have a keen eye for detail
• You have excellent organizational skills and are able to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently
• You can work under your own steam and also part of a wider team
• Desirable: You have a good understanding of Photoshop and/or Illustrator
• Desirable: You have experience using Wordpress
Personal Qualities• Polite/courteous.
• Relationship/rapport building.
• Demonstrate a proactive “can do” approach.
• Have drive, enthusiasm and a keenness to achieve.
• Be a team player.
• Approachable/flexible attitude.
• Responsive to and able to embrace challenges.
• Good Organisational skills.
Future ProspectsThe potential exists for this role to develop into a full time position for the right candidate or progression to level 4 after completion of level 3.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Norwich for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.