Job DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to work for a high-end fashion technology start-up based in the centre of London’s Tech City. You will work alongside the director of this small company helping to sharpen its digital strategy, social media and online presence. So if you have a keen interest in both the Fashion and Technology Industry, then don’t delay.
The apprentice will be required to assist with executive, operational, analytic tasks and strategic planning. This will involve a leading role in the company’s social media campaigns which must be updated daily.
Candidate should be efficient, creative, pro-active and motivated with a good eye for fashion and luxury goods. A sound knowledge of fashion and willingness to research and learn about trends in the fashion and intimate apparel industry is key.
Candidate should have some knowledge of CMS (WordPress) and online strategy (SEO, social media) and use of Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus.
Candidate should be able to multitask on various projects, manage e-mails and be willing to support a new luxury lingerie brand and its subsidiaries.
- Keep update with luxury fashion and lingerie industry news
• Write and share blog posts
- Designers interviews and publication
- Create strategic partnership
- Liaise with agencies, partners, sponsors
- Work closely with director and the team to organize and run events and photoshoots
- Liaise with press, journalists, bloggers, influencers, copywriter and PR contractors
- Create an impressive contact book
- Attend various fashion, tech, PR, marketing and networking events – often outside of office hours
- Ensure strict overall maintenance of our social media presence, content and users engagement is maximised and consistent
- Other miscellaneous administrative, marketing, PR, events and sales tasks as it comes
- Social media marketing
- Drive engagement with created or provided content
- Frequent daily social media updates (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Periscope)
• Newsletter and e-mail campaign management using CRM (Mailchimp, Mandrill)
- Taking charge of keyword strategy and search engine optimisation
- Social media reporting and analysis – create weekly and monthly reports with strategic recommendations to increase following, customer base and website traffic
• Organise online activities and competitions
ONLINE MEDIA LIAISING
• Press Release strategy and distribution
• Publish Press Releases on high authority websites
• Publish founder’s interview on other relevant websites
• Interview popular industry players and influencers – we want to be profiled as an expert in our field and create links back to our website
• Organise stunts and office visit days
• Structure and manage brand ambassadors’ program
• Prospecting and outreach asking for links to our website simply by asking the right person in the right way
• Arrange guest posting with popular bloggers/influencers
Working WeekMonday – Thursday 9:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsProficiency in Microsoft Office package
Strong communications skills written and spoken English
Great customer service
Great organisational skills and ability to multitask
Ability to work at a fast pace and meet deadlines
Experience of working within the luxury industry is a plus
Photoshop or other Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Personal QualitiesReliable and responsive
Personable and friendly personality
Pro-active, go-getter and entrepreneurial
Interest in luxury fashion and lifestyle
Future ProspectsPotential of a full time position on completion of your Apprenticeship.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)