Job DescriptionDo you have an understanding of SEO optimising and the ability to source new marketing opportunities, through various platforms? If this is you then read on, as an experienced IT Solutions company is looking to recruit a forward thinking, creative individual to join their team as a Digital Marketing Executive!
Bubble IT Solutions are looking for a flexible and creative individual to join their team based in Beeston Nottinghamshire.
Typical roles and responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Maintaining internal Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Google+
- Implementing e-mail marketing campaigns and analysing campaign results.
- Utilising SEO Techniques to improve web visibility.
- Use Google Analytics to track website activity.
- Implement Facebook Ad Campaigns, Pay Per Click & Google AdWords.
- Content creation for upload to websites and social media platforms.
- Use of CMS such as WordPress to implement content.
- Some photo editing through Photoshop/Illustrator.
Along with any other reasonable duties associated with working in a small office.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
• Research and analytical skills and experience.
• Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content.
• Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
• Excellent all round IT skills.
• Strong maths skills and ability with Excel spreadsheets.
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic & Friendly
• Well organised and punctual
• Must be a self-starter and able to use initiative
• Reliable & Trustworthy
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
Future ProspectsBubbleIT Solutions will look to support enthusiastic and hard-working apprentices into a full-time role, and will look at the possibility of progressing them onto level four.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)