Job DescriptionThis is an excellent opportunity to work with an experienced marketing director who is keen to support an apprentice with starting their career. If you would like the opportunity to experience a full social media and marketing role, then look no further.
Key role will be to support the Director in managing Digital and Direct Marketing campaigns on behalf of clients.
You will cover marketing strategy and implementation, email marketing, branding, telemarketing, market research, direct mail, social media and SEO.
Activities with include and not be inclusive to the follow:
• To set up, implement and monitor social media calendar
• To create and post blogs and write tweets on behalf of clients as well as internal
• Assist clients with effective SEO and paid search i.e. AdWord campaign
• Assist director with Website design
• Market research for clients, using search engines and social media to build company profile
• To create Review and Situation Analysis reports, monitor campaign metrics and KPI’s
• To assist director with admin duties.
• Setting up CRM databases ready for campaigns
• Targeted Mailshots
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Good written English
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Can do attitude
- Able to work independently
Future ProspectsProgression opportunities for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.