Job DescriptionHave you recently completed a level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and are looking for your next career move? This company are looking for someone just like you!
• Take ownership of helping to grow our SEO and social media business with targets and rewards
• Confidently approach existing clients, and new clients, and offer our SEO and social media services (will start as a trial)
• Create and update social media pages
• Administer some aspects of SEO and Pay Per Click (with coaching and full team support)
• Work with us to sell success stories to other clients
• Ultimately, we hope you become a fully employed member of the team with responsibility for that side of our business
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Previous experience in working in a digital marketing or related role
- Excellent communicator written and verbal.
Future ProspectsFull time permanent position available to the right candidate with progression and development.
The qualification gained from this apprenticeship will be:
• Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
On completion of the apprenticeship, you will be awarded with a City and Guilds L4 Diploma in Digital Marketing and will successfully be able to create marketing plans, analyse data and create leads. Following successful completion of this programme, you can apply to the Chartered Institute of Marketing.