Job DescriptionA Leicester based digital agency are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Execu-tive to join their fun and growing team. If this is something that you enjoy and you want to utilise your skills in this area then this would be a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career.
Our clients vary from legal firms, restaurants and everything in between, so you must be versatile in your tone of voice and approach.
Your main duties will include:
– Creating social media content
– Maintaining the reputation of our clients on social media and other mediums
– Creating social media campaigns
– Creating and managing AdWords campaigns
– Managing email marketing campaigns
– Managing and creating reports for clients (using Google Analytics and other platforms)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Ambitious
- • Enthusiastic
- • Able to use initiative
- • Positive attitude
- • Self motivated
- • Enthusiastic
Future ProspectsFull time opportunity for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.