Job DescriptionA superb opportunity to work within a great company, promoting and advertising what they do. You will be actively involved in the day to day promotional activity of all the homes within The Safe Harbor Group – getting to grips with their Social Media channels, website design/content, even being given the chance to plan and attend numerous events.
• Working alongside activities coordinators, administrators, and managers to ensure people have meaningful activities and these are consequently promoted
• Overseeing Marketing of six care homes – co-ordinating various events and publicising these on Social Media
• Writing blogs/articles for the various care homes in the group
• Ensuring quality content is populated on our website which will in turn assist with the companies Search Engine Optimisation
The role isn’t just to publicise/market the great things the company does but to think of new ideas and conduct activities/events in our group of homes. Our aim is to turn all our homes within the group into Outstanding.
Working WeekMonday-Friday – 9.00am until 5.00pm 37.5 hours per week If a weekend event is planned, this may lead to the apprentice having to work
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Interpersonal skills
- • Good team worker as well as working independently
- • Basic knowledge of marketing, websites, social media and search engines
- • Competent IT skills – including Microsoft Office
- • Kind and caring
- • Outgoing
- • Willingness to learn and develop themselves
- • Ability to think, ‘outside of the box’
Future ProspectsCould lead to full-time employment with the company.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.