Job DescriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working person to join our company as a Digital Marketing Junior Assistant. The role of Digital Marketing Jnr Assistant will be to help support our Digital Marketing Account Managers in growing our business.
Your exciting role will involve the below, but not limited to;
• Identify new potential business
• Support other members of staff in their work load
• Research and prepare information needed in the pitch process
• Help to monitor and develop on social media campaigns and e-shot communications
• Help other members of the team by contributing to our own social media output
• Support clients with occasional design projects
• Get involved in idea generation – Generate client reports
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • You must have strong computer skills, work on Mac’s is desirable and understanding of basic web design would benefit the candidate.
- • Good written English is essential
- • Strong communication skills
- • Organisational skills
- • Hard working attitude
- • Punctual
- • Professional
- • Team Player
- • Creative
- • Self-motivated
- • Analytical
- • Driven
- • Honest
- • Entrepreneurial
- • Ambitious
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate or progression onto a higher apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.