Job DescriptionDo you want to get your foot in the door of the marketing sector? Well look no further! Our client needs a digital marketing apprentice to provide marketing support to their clients & company on a daily basis in order to support the marketing department. Could you see yourself working for a new online cloud based support practice?
Our client is looking for a versatile and creative individual to join their team.
As an apprentice you will be expected to carry out a range of IT & Digital Marketing related duties.
Typical roles and responsibilities are as follows:
KEY CLIENT TASKS:
- Brand development & management
- Event planning
- Campaign management
- PR & press releases
- Directory management and updating
- Design of marketing material, brochures and advertisements
- Market research
- Liaising with press and third parties
- Social media management
- Website management
- Content marketing
- Create and edit video content
- Email campaigns, newsletters and communications
KEY INTERNAL TASKS
- Liaising with IT Assistant on website, social media and SEO
- Producing marketing materials, adverts
- Liaising with press and partners re content articles
- Market research
- Maintaining CRM records, client referrals and internal client data
- Press releases, newsletters and communications
- Event planning & management
- Business development
- Manage advertising campaigns
- Managing Google adwords and other online advertising campaigns
- Lead and develop internal brand, documents and templates
- Reviewing and updating online content
- Identifying local and national business awards and competitions for entry
- Identify networking opportunities for staff and monitor networking activity
- Organise internal networking events
- Own, maintain and manage marketing budgets for departments
ADDITIONAL INTERNAL TASKS
- Producing content driven articles for website, press and media partners
- Networking and promoting business
- Involvement in CSR projects
- Assisting with driving business forward and developing revenue streams
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 37.5 HRS PW
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsIdeal (Not essential)
Knowledge/ experience of SEO / search engine marketing.
Experience working with Adobe Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
Experience of Digital Marketing.
Highly organised and able to prioritise workload.
Excellent written English skills, with particular attention to grammar.
Able to communicate with individuals at all levels.
Knowledge of content management systems, Photoshop and video software.
Knowledge of Graphic Design.
Personal Qualities Professional and dynamic;
Discreet, trustworthy and loyal;
Excellent communication skills, particularly with those who are, and who are not familiar with financial terminology;
Positive attitude and commercial awareness;
Takes ownership of projects and sees challenge as opportunity to improve; and
Comfortable with a systems driven working environment.
Future ProspectsOur client is keen to progress their apprentice onto a full time role at the end of the apprentice, providing the apprentice has shown dedication & commitment to the role. Progression to Level 4 is also available for hard-working applicants.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)