Job DescriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working person to join our company as a Digital Marketing and SEO Apprentice. This could be the start of a fantastic career in marketing. You will learn about all areas of marketing from creating and delivering a campaign to the importance of effective account management.
o To support the ongoing servicing of our monthly marketing packages by analysing and making suggestions for improvements to each website.
To use various tools to run reports on each website we manage and make recommendations on content, style, UX and keywords.
To be able to use our web platform to go in and make website changes (full training will be given)
To learn and manage our clients PPC campaigns over time. (training will be given)
To look at the continual improvement of our own website to generate expose and incoming enquiries.
The successful candidate will also be looking speciﬁcally at SEO for each of our clients monthly, so an eye for detail and an analytical approach is a must
Working Week35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • You must have strong computer skills, work on Mac’s is desirable and understanding of basic web design would benefit the candidate.
- • Good written English is essential
- • Strong communication skills
- • Organisational skills
- • Hard working attitude
- • Punctual
- • Professional
- • Team Player
- • Creative
- • Self-motivated
- • Analytical
- • Entrepreneurial
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate or progression onto a higher apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.