Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity based in Whetstone Leicester with Growers Wholesale who are in search for their next apprentice, someone whose passionate about websites creation, SEO and all things wonderful with Digital Marketing and Social Media. A great position with a great employer!
This position would suit someone who has a strong passionate in SEO and digital marketing and is looking to begin/progress their career within the industry.
Main responsibilities will be to develop SEO for the company’s website(s) using a combination of Magento & WordPress (woocommerce & yost) to drive traffic to the websites and convert to sales. You will also fully maintain the social media side of the company.
You’ll be working within a small, and friendly team in an active office and be expected to be pro-active and self-organised within your role.
- Ethical link building (Researching websites and identifying potential link opportunities)
- Writing content
- Building relationships via social media, email and phone
- Competitor analysis of backlink profiles and strategies
- Good keyword research and analysis skills
- Website performance analysis using Google Analytics
- Social media user
- Ad-hoc SEO related tasks.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritise work and adapt to changing priorities
- Proactive and flexible
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
• Adobe Creative Cloud suite package, mainly Photoshop & Illustrator
• Knowledge of eBay seller accounts
• Good organisational skills
• Good web management skills, and the knowledge to use advanced web techniques to drive sales and increase traffic
• Flexible approach
• Willingness and ability to learn
Personal Qualities• Creative
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop
Future Prospects92% of 3aaa’s Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)