Job DescriptionWe seek a highly motivated and creative Social Media &Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team. You should have fantastic communication skills; be highly motivated and driven by target and success.
|The role will include such duties as…|
· Market research and data co-ordination
· Online and offline creative marketing production
· Product sourcing
· Update product prices, images and descriptions
· Product photography and editing
· Creating and amended artwork
· Content posting on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn
· Email marketing
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- You should be computer literate and have experience using Microsoft Word and Photoshop.
- You will be highly motivated and creative with an eye for detail.
Future ProspectsSuccessful completion of the Apprenticeship may lead to a full time position.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Leeds for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.