Job DescriptionFantastic Opportunity to Join a growing company as a Digital Marketing apprentice, to increase the company’s online presence and social media presence.
|Previous experience and training in the sales and marketing sector may prove beneficial. Experience and an understanding of the construction industry would also be an advantage but not essential. The ability to use Microsoft office software is required.|
You will be responsible for helping to develop a digital marketing plan and strategy as well as the implementation. A fresh approach is required with unique ideas.
The role will include developing and controlling all aspects of sales and marketing in various areas within the company focusing on the variety of target markets to promote the vast amount of different services and products we offer. This role requires a self – motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
This role will involve:
– Production of Company Newsletter
– E: Marketing (e: mail and newsletter campaigns)
– Social Media and Networking (Including Facebook and Twitter)
– Evaluation of website and marketing campaign performance including the use of google analytics
– Production and Management of Promotional and Marketing Materials
– Assisting in Marketing Activities across the North East
– Development and Management of our Company Website
– Arranging Promotional Events
– Basic administration duties including call handling
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm or 8:00am to 4:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsPro Active and work to own initiative
Keen & Passionate
Personal QualitiesThe applicant must be enthusiastic, ambitious and be able to work well as a team.
Future ProspectsPermanent Opportunity for the right candidate with progression on to Level 4
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Middlesbrough for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.