Job DescriptionWould you like to become part of one of the fastest growing companies in the North East, who are passionate about what they do, then this is the job for you.
|· Help grow the company’s social media networks with relevant marketing media|
· Coordinating social media updates
· Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
· Populating and keeping our ecommerce website up to date
· To provide support as required to all web enquiries and orders
· Assist with the artwork for our catalogue which may entail, image editing via Photoshop.
· Assist with any technical issue within the company…fix software or hardware.
· Providing excellent service to all customers in line with company standards
· Answering general queries by telephone or email in a professional and efficient manner
· Writing and dispatching emails
· To work as part of a team
· Full understanding and compliance with the Health and Safety Policy and Business Processes
· Any other duties commensurate with the post
Working WeekMonday to Thursday 8.30-5.30 Friday 9-4
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsNatural flair for design
Knowledge of websites/software ie WordPress, Adobe Primarily Photoshop and InDesign would be desirable.
Personal QualitiesPositive Attitude
Good time keeper
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Newcastle for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.