Job DescriptionXnet digital is seeking an organised and innovative Digital Marketing and Web admin apprentice to join their team, based out of their office Borehamwood.
Candidates should have an interest in at least some of the following online marketing channels including Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Email Marketing.
The role will sit within the Marketing team, supporting the digital team.
The main areas of responsibility will be:
• Generating branded communications
• Publishing content and updating the website/social media platforms
• Using the email campaign system to generate branded newsletters, briefings and event invitations
• Assisting in publishing content to the firm’s social media platforms
Interests in graphic design, photography also a plus.
Working WeekMonday – Friday, 9am – 5:30 pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Customer Service
- Computer literate
- Team Leader
Future ProspectsPossible progression into Level 4, full time opportunities available for the right candidates.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.