Job DescriptionFantastic opportunity working for an established property maintenance company, based in central Norwich. You will enjoy a varied role in the busy main office which will enable you to gain a broad work based experience
|Full Duties will include:
· Digital Marketing and Social Media, to be responsible for the development of company social media accounts.
· To work closely with the managing director to make improvements to the website.
· Working with the director to create a digital marketing strategy.
· Running Marketing campaigns when required.
· Growing the social media pages using different aspects of Marketing.
· answering the phone and taking messages. Replying to incoming emails.
· Basic book keeping, assisting the accountant with imputing invoices using the accountancy software
· Job booking, arranging appointments with clients and creating job sheets for contractors.
· PA, as PA for the MD you will be responsible for managing their diary and fielding enquiries from time to time
· Networking (optional), you will have the opportunity to attend a number of business networking events thought-out the year.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Effective Customer Service
• Well Presented
• Good telephone manner
Personal Qualities• Motivated
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work under pressure
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate and progression to Level 4
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)