Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for Digital Marketing to join our growing Digital Agency. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will be involved all aspects of delivering SEO and Social Media to our varied client base.
Duties for a Social Media Apprentice
Promoting the company business through the various social media sites
Create, update and add posts for social media sites, improving the business exposure and visibility
Assisting with marketing to promote the company
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns and work with management on new ideas using digital marketing to drive the business forward
- Supporting with e-marketing campaigns and e-shots
- Update and improve the company website
- Arranging the layouts of the e-shots and mailing campaigns supporting on the creation of cross-platform mobile marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with Search Engine Optimisation and providing ranking information
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Create flyers for e-marketing campaigns etc
- Creative writing to capture target audiences
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Making Sales Enquiries
- Dealing with admin where needed
- Providing Customer Support when needed
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9am-5pm 30 hours per week. Times required may vary but generally between these times.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent eye for detail
• Able to prioritise
• Excellent communication skills
• Good skill sin Microsoft Word/Excel
• Good knowledge of social media platforms
Personal Qualities• Creative
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to work to specific times/targets
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop
Future Prospects92% of 3aaa’s Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)