Job DescriptionWe are looking for a budding graphic designer. Working on a range of creative artwork projects, ensuring work adheres to guidelines and technical / print specifications it is a great opportunity to get stuck in right from day 1.
Are you a talented with plenty of ideas, the ability to work to tight deadlines, and a flair for professional design?
The chosen candidate will be working on a wide range of projects, Artwork design, proofing, digital email templates, working with our in-house creative team as well as contributing their own input and ideas.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• A good working knowledge of websites and the internet is desirable.
Personal QualitiesCreative flair and self-motivation, with the initiative to work on projects alone
• A desire to want to learn and grow in this role
• Competent in Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Experience in basic HTML and CSS
• The ability to work well in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Some experience in design for print, web and email, supporting portfolio would be helpful
Future ProspectsTo progress onto level 4 Apprenticeship
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)