Job DescriptionAn amazing opportunity to help EKM grow by providing the best possible experience to service, attract and retain our existing customers. You will be joining a growing team and this role calls for a passionate customer advocate who is able to communicate with customers at all levels.
EKM System is a fast paced and fast-growing E-commerce business, situated in a modern newly built premises in Fulwood. You will be joining a growing team and this role calls for a passionate customer advocate who is able to communicate with customers at all levels.
You will have a passion for IT and knowledge of HTML and CSS.
General duties include but not limited to are;-
• Deal with inbound customer support telephone queries in relation to any of our products.
• Deal and respond to email queries received from customers in a timely and professional manner.
• Look to upsell other EKM products and services at every appropriate opportunity.
• Help promote and enhance the image of the Company by providing an excellent and personalised customer experience.
• Advise customers on best practises within e-Commerce so their business can be as successful as possible, ultimately retaining their business for longer.
• Make amendment and tweaks to the design of websites as requested by our customers.
Working Week37.5 hours per week but worked on a shift pattern covering 5 days out of 7 so this will be different days every week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent IT skills- knowledge of HTML and CSS an advantage
- A good working knowledge of websites and the internet
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to tweak the design of websites
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential as you will be communicating with customers over the phone.
- Experience of probing questioning and influencing skills are an advantage.
- Experience of working in a call centre environment is desirable.
- Fun and Enthusiastic
Future ProspectsThe starting salary will be the standard apprenticeship salary with the potential for then being taken on full time (as we have with the 4 apprentices who joined this team previously) on a contract rewarded with a salary of approx £18k per annum.
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).