Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for managing the creation of the new Rev website along with all its images and content, as well as looking for ways to improve the site. Self motivation, organisational and time keeping skills are a must. Along with this you will also be managing and looking after the upkeep of our Ebay and Amazon online vendors.
Here at REV we are looking to appoint an E-Commerce designer to join our small in-house team. We are looking for a fashion forward, passionate individual who can excel brand awareness and make a direct impact on sales with high quality design for online along with some print design. You will be able to hit the ground running and have confidence working independently, whilst adapting to new situations quickly
Day to duties will include but not subject to
• Working with WordPress/WooCommerce plugin
• Using Stock Control/ Epos till systems
• Using Amazon/Ebay
• Assisting the branch stores
• Being able to direct Photoshoots
• Confident using Social Media, such as Facebook and Twitter
Working Week40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Using Stock Control / EPOS till systems
- • Adobe CS (particularly Photoshop) and Microsoft Office on Mac
- • Understanding of SEO, web usability, customer journey and opti-mising conversions
- • Ability to produce conceptual designs to a high standard for both print & online.
- • Strong passion for Fashion Retail
- • Creative
- • Ambitious
- • Thinking outside the box
Future ProspectsProgression opportunity for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.