Job DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business based in Hayes Middlesex driving products sales using marketing campaigns and promotions along with ecommerce and Admin duties.
|General Activities |
· Manage all online store inventory.
· Dispatch order
· Upload products on eCommerce sites
· Run promotions, market products to maximise sales
Day to Day activities
· Print all order sheets
· Prepare orders
· Prepare packing for each order
· Create shipments /Dispatch orders in timely order
· Communicate / respond to customer calls / emails and messages on ecommerce platforms.
· Monitor deliveries, follow up orders
· Issue Return Authorisation Numbers
· Follow up customer feedback
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer Literate
• Customer Service
• Team Player
Personal Qualities• Positive Attitude
Future ProspectsA permanent opportunity maybe available for the right candidate.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)