Job Description365 Fashions a rapidly expanding online retailer is seeking a e-commerce assistant. The candidate must possess entrepreneurial drive and interest in fashion and photography. We are looking for a team member who has the ability to maintain our websites and assist with product photography.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn various roles within the fashion business and the day-to-day work involved. The ideal person will have an understanding the latest fashion trends, be willing to work in a small office environment and be passionate to progress in a career within the fashion industry.
- Maintaining all e-commerce platforms that include ebay and amazon
- Create master listings for e-commerce channels
- Auditing and tagging new jewellery pieces.
- Creating bar codes for E-commerce marketplace.
- Taking professional photographs of fashion and jewellery products.
- Maintaining social media sites
- Customer service for the front of house and online.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Photography interest, preferred but not essential
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work independently and within a team
• Self-motivated, proactive and dynamic
• knowledge of ebay and amazon platforms
Personal Qualities• Hard Working
• Positive attitude
Future ProspectsA permanent opportunity for the right candidate maybe available.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)