Job DescriptionRecent growth has created an opportunity for an ambitious Web/Ecommerce Apprentice to join Moore Large & Co Ltd. You will support the Ecommerce Executive with the day to day maintenance of the companies’ websites.
You will build relationships with different areas across the business, including the customer service, sales, IT and product departments to gather necessary product data and ensure timely responses to inbound website queries.
The right candidate will be responsible for further building the company’s online presence through the effective set up and management of online product listings. This will require a good mix of commercial awareness, analytical skills and editorial flair.
The role is designed to operate a Monday-Friday working week between the hours of 9.00 am to 5.30 pm however there is an expectation that additional hours maybe required to meet the demands of the job role.
- Creating new product listings on a daily or weekly basis in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing category pages
- On-site search optimisation
- Editing images for web
- Overseeing ecommerce promotions
- Assisting with email marketing
- Staying up to date with trends and new innovations
NB – These duties are not exhaustive and are subject to change as and when the business demands.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 40 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Keen to learn new skills
• Interested in websites
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (although not essential)
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop (although not essential)
• Creative problem solver
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop
Personal Qualities• Driven
Future ProspectsThere is an opportunity to progress for anyone who has a positive impact on the business, and proves themselves to be capable.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)